WHO WE ARE
Pham Structural Engineering Inc. is a Greater Vancouver, BC based structural engineering firm that provides full structural engineering services for residential, commercial and institutional projects. We have extensive experience in the design and construction of all major materials including wood, concrete, steel and masonry. The firm has expertise in both new construction and rehabilitation, including seismic retrofit.
Pham Structural Engineering has staff licensed to practice in both Canada and the United States and therefore can offer our technical expertise throughout North America.
Pham Structural Engineering‘s key objective is to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations throughout all phases of their projects. Whether providing fully detailed construction deliverables, offering feedback for conceptual studies or rendering a professional opinion, our goal is to deliver the highest quality work along with the highest level of service. Our engineering practice is committed to creating balanced solutions that complement the architect’s creativity, respect the contractor’s process, provide economical design for the developer and result in true value for the end user.
Hoang Pham, M.S., P.Eng., Struct.Eng., P.E., S.E. – Principal
For over 20 years, Hoang has worked closely with his clients to provide economical, innovative and practical structural engineering solutions. Hoang possesses wealth of experience in the design of residential, commercial, institutional and industrial projects. He is well versed in the structural design of concrete (cast-in-place, tilt-up and prestressed), timber, steel, light gage steel, masonry, aluminum and glass.
- Professional Engineer – British Columbia, Alberta, California
- Designated Structural Engineer – British Columbia
- Professional Structural Engineer – California
- 2006 University of California, Berkeley, M.S. Structural Engineering
- 1999 University of New South Wales (Australia), B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia
- Structural Engineers Association of California
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California
- American Institute of Steel Construction